This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this site.
We collect information on you:
- When you use the web site
- When you register for posting or responding to blogs.
- When you request listing of an event
- When you propose adding an entry to our Resources page
- When you contact us with questions, suggestions or comments
- Through cookies
The minimum information we require for registration is: user name, email address and password. When registered you will have a dashboard on which you can change your password, set some preferences and add optional personal information.
We will respect your privacy. If you are registered for the web site you should receive emails from us only:
- for notifications of events or new articles that we think are of interest to governance authors
- or, with information or questions about your registration or postings: for example, copyright questions or concerns about appropriate language
- or, as direct responses to contact from you.
We will not share your personal information with any other third parties, except as may be required by relevant laws and government requests.
If you are not registered for the web site you should receive emails from us only in response to contact from you.
We shall do our best to protect your privacy by having appropriate security measures to protect your information, and using security technology appropriately.
You may also like to look at our Cookies page.
Our website may contain links to other sites. Please note that we are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other sites.
Please be aware when you are leaving our site, and read the privacy statements of sites you visit that collect personally identifiable information.